Abhijnan M is Partner at Lex Praxis in the City of New Delhi. He specialises in corporate and commercial matters and holds an experience of over 8 years in handling such matters for clients from diverse jurisdictions such as India, European Union, USA, Australia, Japan etc.
He has a wealth of experience advising clients on a full range of issues involving intellectual property rights (trademark prosecution; copyright and design). He also continues to offer the benefit of his many years’ experience to clients in matter of M&A, JV and Private Equity across diverse sectors such as telecommunications, renewable energy, infrastructure and power projects.
Abhijnan M is genuinely committed to helping startups and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and provide a specialist legal service, tailored to the technology and early stage business sector on a broad range of legal matters, including:
- The appropriate business structure and drafting of shareholder agreements
- Private equity, venture capital, and angel fundraising
- Intellectual property issues, including protection and exploitation of IP in India and internationally
- Privacy and data protection, including GDPR compliance
- All aspects of contract formation and contract management
- Employment and service contracts for employees including the provision of standard employment policies and advice on legally compliant employee benefits packages, pensions, incentives, minimum wage, leave entitlements, part-time and flexible working
- Grant of leases and sub-leases of commercial property.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Business and Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Real Estate Law
EDUCATION & BAR ADMISSION
- BSc (Hons.) LLB (Business Law Hons.), National Law University Jodhpur
- Member of the International Trademark Association
- Member of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- Member of World Intellectual Property Forum